Tuesday, May 24, 2011

US Army Pfc. William Seth Blevins

US Army Private First Class William Seth Blevins, aged 21, was killed in Kunar province, eastern Afghanistan on Monday 23rd May 2011 when his unit was hit by a bomb blast.

Pfc. Blevins, from Sardinia, Ohio, was serving with the 2nd Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment - part of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based in Hawaii.

Three other soldiers were killed in the same incident.

The Eastern Local Schools website, where Pfc. Blevins was a former pupil, carries a Salute to a Fallen Soldier: "Recently Eastern Local Schools lost one of its alumni. Seth Blevins was killed while serving his country overseas. Please keep Seth's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers."

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of this soldier. I just lost my cousin last month. He was in the Army and in Afghanistan as well. I pray that you find comfort and peace. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth was such an amazing person! He was an amazing friend. Always had a smile; and thought so positive about things that were negative. Seth; we are all going to miss you so much! We Love you and Rest In Peace. My Heart goes out to your family. Since I've heard about what happened, i cant get you off my mind. I miss you!! Watch over us All! I love youu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey buddy- i miss ya bro- it aint gonna be the same being on stage without seeing your face in the mix of people- we wrote a song for you and allers- its called dedication- we are gonna play it on our first show back- i hope you can hear and i hope you like it. we will never forget you! love ya brother!

    ReplyDelete

We will not publish comments that are, in our opinion, not suitable for the purpose of this website.