Thursday, April 28, 2011

US Marine, Corporal Adam Jones

US Marine, Cpl. A Jones
US Marine Corporal Adam D. Jones, aged 29, from Germantown, Ohio, was killed on 27th April 2011, while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan with the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marine Division. 

Cpl. Jones joined the Marine Corps in November 2006 and served two tours of duty in Iraq in 2007 and 2009. He also served in Haiti in 2010, Afghanistan in 2010 and again this year.

His awards include the National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Armed Forces Service Medal and the Humanitarian Service Medal.

1 comment:

  1. My Precious brother, oh how I miss you. I will think of you everyday, cry for you always. I will hurt for you all the days of my life. I will make you proud, you made us all proud. Semper Fi
    "IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL"

    ReplyDelete

We will not publish comments that are, in our opinion, not suitable for the purpose of this website.